From The Detergent Church: Salt and Light or Slop and Tripe? by Doug Giles.
1. Get men who dig being rowdy back in the pulpit.
2. Could we have some sound doctrine, por favor?
3. Preach scary sermons (at least every fourth one).
4. Get rid of 99.9% of “Christian” TV.
5. Quit trying to be relevant and instead become prophetic contrarians, I’m talking contra mundus, mama!
6. Put a 10-year moratorium on “God wants you rich” sermons (yeah, that’s what we need to hear nowadays, you morons, more sermons about money, money, money!).
7. Embrace apologetics and shun shallow faith.
8. Evangelize like it’s 1999.
9. Push lazy Christians to get a life or join a Satanic Church. (Ouch!! I said some of these were over the top).
10. Demand that if a Christian gets involved in the arts that their “craft” must scream excellence and not excrement.
I could add many more, but this is a good starting point.